marissa writes a blog on wednesday...
So I'm hoping I'm not the only one who has these - embarrassing moments. Moments when you say something the wrong way, or do something strange, or get stuck in a situation you would prefer not to be in!
I have accumulated a few myself over the years, some even date back to high school. I'm sure some of you already know a few of them...
Anyway, in case anyone out there can relate, I thought I would share mine with you today. Better you hear them from me and not anyone else. And to be completely honest, now that enough time has passed since they happened - I think they are kind of funny :)
Before I begin, let me clarify: I am a regular, smart, nice person (at least, I think so!). These are not things I do everyday. I'm not a silly person, I have just had a few awkward moments!
My most embarrassing moments, in no particular order, include the time I:
- Called my teacher 'Mum'
- Thought my car had been stolen from a car park... but I had actually just forgotten where I had parked
- Thought I had forgotten where I parked... but my car had actually been stolen
- Went to rent a Tom Cruise movie and asked the guy behind the counter if he could tell me where I could find 'A Few Good Men'
- Asked the lady at the post office how much 4 cent stamps cost (note: I was very young here... as far as I recall...)
- Was so deeply involved in my shopping that I bumped into a mirror.... and said sorry (before I realised I was talking to my reflection)
- Was talking on my mobile and bumped into a statue of a man reading a paper (those of you who have shopped at Charlestown Square will know the one)... and said sorry...
- Got caught pretending I had my own cooking show while cooking dinner (Ok, I still do this one all the time, just cause it's so much fun - no camera though, I just imagine there is one!)
So, what are some of your embarrassing moments?
See you next time,