Sunday, September 20, 2009

Technologically challenged...







marissa writes a blog on sunday...








So, I have realised tonight that I am not great with technology... specifically, the internet.

Don't get me wrong, I am so proud that I have figured out how to put this blog together - but tonight I tried doing a few things to make it a bit more interesting and it took forever. Still, after about an hour and a half, I have now created a Facebook Fan page for the blog, and I am feeling pretty pleased that I managed to do it. Now, I just need fans on it!

Currently I have 2 fans on my 'marissa writes a blog' Facebook page....

Fan #1: Me. I know, it's like voting for yourself in an election. I stand by the decision - if I don't want to be a fan, who else would? Besides, I bet K Rudd did it (Ok, was that uncool - calling him K Rudd? Ok, was it uncool using the word uncool?).

Fan #2: My husband (Ben). Alright, I admit it, I asked him if he would do it :) And, husband of the year that he is, he said yes. Poor thing - now he has to read my blog everyday (and I'll probably quiz him on it to make sure he has.... hey, he knew what I was like when he married me!)

So I'm hoping I get some more fans (yes mum, that means you too), and I am looking forward to seeing some followers on the blog as well. On that note I would also like to say a huge thanks to all that have left me a comment on previous posts and on Facebook - you have made my day (and thanks for being so nice and supportive... I love nice comments!).

As for the rest of my technology issues, I'll keep working on them....very slowly..

See you next time...

xo Marissa





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...