marissa writes a blog on tuesday....
So I was trying to fold our fitted bed sheets yesterday - they bug me. So hard to fold! But so easy to make the bed once they are on :) So in honour of this, tonight's blog is a simple one - here is my list of 'Things that are great in the long run, but annoying at the time':
- Fitted sheets: a real pain to fold and iron, but so handy when making the bed
- 5 cent pieces: take up too much room in my wallet, but boy do I love it when I realise I have enough for a snickers
- Liquid eyeliner: great product - once I finally draw the line straight (after 4 attempts)
- Braces: The teeth kind. It just seems like everyone notices when you have braces, but when you finally get them off and wait for the compliments to roll in - no one notices that you 've had them taken off!
- Recycle bins: all that extra effort, but I suppose the environment is worth it
- Leave in conditioner: it's so cold to spray it on in winter, but makes my hair look way better
- 'Green' shopping bags: again with the environmental benefits, but let's face it, it's a struggle to remember to take them to the supermarket, so I end up buying 2 new ones every shopping trip
- Exercise: doesn't need any explanation
- Carl from the today show: didn't like him at first, but he grows on you - I like how he laughs at his own jokes
- Flu shots: they hurt, but if you go to the right doctor, they give you a lolly to make up for it. Plus, it helps you avoid the flu.
I'll be honest with you - when I started this list I thought fitted sheets would be the only entry. I'm a bit shocked I was able to come up with 10!
Do you have any others? Leave a comment and let me know what you think is great in the long run but annoying at the time :)
See you next time...