Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Marissa decides to give up TV for a day







marissa writes a blog on wednesday...





So tonight we are having an easy night at home, watching a dvd. I hate to be negative, but on Wednesdays I just can't find anything on TV that I like to watch, even with the new digital channels.


Because of this I have been thinking about whether or not to get Foxtel. But I guess I could try something a little crazy first... like doing something other than watching TV!


I am one of those people who likes to have the TV on in the background. I don't spend all day watching it, but is on. So I have been wondering if I can go without, and if I did, what sort of difference it would make to my day.


Well, only one way to find out (or whatever the saying is)!


I thought it would take a lot of effort to convince Ben to give this a try, but he has actually been very supportive of the idea. I hope baby Sophie takes it just as well :)


So I have picked next Wednesday as the day. Not tomorrow ('Beauty and the Geek' is on!), next Wednesday. After all, I might as well pick a day where there isn't anything good on!


The only thing I have to do now is decide what to do all day and all night! Any suggestions?


I'll blog next Thursday about how it goes. Hopefully it's not too painful. I am a little worried that Ben and I will run out of things to talk about...


Ok I can't back that up - I can talk for hours. But can Ben handle me talking without the TV buffer??? Only time will tell...


See you next time,


xo Marissa.

1 comment:

  1. Update: Well, it went ok, but the house was eerily quiet all day! I think I'll always be a tv fan....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...