Wednesday, October 14, 2009

marissa skips a blog...



marissa writes a blog on wednesday...

So you may have noticed that I didn't blog on Monday... it was just a case of running out of time that day, but it opened up a whole new can of worms (or whatever the saying is) for me...

Those of you who know me, know that I like structure. I like routines - I even have one for baby Sophie - our day just runs so smoothly when we keep to it! I also love 'To Do' lists - and I love crossing each thing off as I do it. Ok fine, I also write things on my To Do list that I have already done that day, so that I can cross them off too. I'm sure other people do that too, right? Anyway, I'm certainly not big on surprises or things that can mess up my happy structured existence.

So missing my blog on Monday has been on my mind ever since. It just doesn't feel right.

I did originally plan to do 2 blogs on Tuesday to catch up, and just change the posting times and dates so it looked like I did one on Monday. I loved that idea until I realised it meant I was getting a little obsessed. That can't be good. So I have deliberately decided not to do a catch up blog.

Whoa, that was hard to write. It's bugging me even now. Seriously, in my head right now I'm going "Actually, I could just delete everything I have written about not doing a catch up blog, and then write a catch up blog..." No Marissa, don't do it! You can handle going outside of your routine... No I can't... but maybe I can.... well, I'll try.... See, it's torture.

But I think it's worth sticking to it. I love my blog, but I also love my family, friends and life in general, so I can't let my blog take over (sorry blog...)

So if every once in a while, you notice I miss a day, it's ok. I'll be back soon. And in the meantime, there's always Facebook and Twitter :)

See you next time,

xo Marissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...