Friday, October 16, 2009

my top 5 favourite romance movies (actually...)



marissa writes a blog on friday...

So tonight's blog is a quickie. In honour of 'Love Actually' playing on tv tonight, here's a list of my Top 5 favourite romantic movies of all time... in kind of an order of preference (my preference changes based on my mood):

  1. One Fine Day: George Clooney and Michelle Pfeiffer. I saw this movie about 7 times in the cinema, and can still quote it word for word. Yes, I also own a copy..
  2. Mr and Mrs Smith: Come on, it's a love story! Boy meets girl, boy and girl get married, boy and girl realise they work as assassins for opposite agencies.....
  3. How to Marry a Millionaire: Romantic and educational.
  4. Splash: A story of how love can conquer anything, even love between 2 different types of people - men and mermaid. This theme also works well with the movie 'Mannequin'..
  5. The Notebook: Oh come on, you knew I was going to include this one. It might take 4 hrs, yes, you may cry for 3 and a half of them, but it's worth it :)

Ah, romance movies. On a Friday night, together with a glass of wine and some chocolate, I can think of hardly anything better...

P.S. For those of you that were wondering, Love Actually is my #6 - of course I wasn't going to leave it out! And I love that it's set at Christmas Time, you know how I love Christmas...

See you next time,

xo Marissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...