marissa writes a blog on tuesday...
So just a quickie blog tonight as bed is calling...
Here are my top 10 favourite songs, in no particular order. Hope you enjoy them too!
- '9 to 5' by Dolly Parton: cause it's fun to sing!
- 'Amazed' by Lonestar: our wedding dance song
- 'Islands in the Stream' by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers: I didn't realise I had a Dolly Parton theme going on here...
- 'Baby got Back' by Sir Mixalot: inappropriate, but so fun
- 'Dancing on the ceiling' by Lionel Richie: never gets old...
- 'Uptown Girl' by Billy Joel: so catchy and I still love the film clip. If only Billy and Christie had worked out :(
- 'Jesse's Girl' by Rick Springfield: just love it :)
- Any Christmas carols: continuing my obsession with Christmas
- 'Don't call me Baby' by Madison Avenue: I sing this in the car all the time
- 'My heart will go on' by Celine Dion: ...... just kidding
10. 'Things that make you go hmmm' by C&C music factory: Admit, you like that one too...
And a couple of special mentions that didn't quite make the cut but still make me giggle:
- 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz: Because at first I got the words wrong and instead of sing "I won't hesitate no more', I sang 'I won't eat satay no more'... Have a listen, you'll see where I'm coming from
- 'Tiny Dancer' by Elton John: Relieved to know I wasn't the only one who got the words to this one wrong (they even said it on the TV show Friends): Instead of 'Hold me closer tiny dancer' I sang 'Hold me closer Tony Danza'.
See you next time,