Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sick again!






marissa writes a blog on sunday...







So it seems I have a cold / virus.... again!



I'm feeling very sorry for myself today, because this is the 3rd time in about 6 weeks! Scratchy throat, headache, cough, stuffed up nose, etc.... it's so not pretty.



Luckily so far this time it's just me - baby Sophie and Ben appear to be fine at the moment. But even Ben's not taking any chances this time - He and Sophie have gone to visit her Grandparents today so that a) I can rest up and get better, and b) they will be less likely to catch my cold. Here's hoping!



It got me thinking though, how is it possible to get sick 3 times in 6 weeks? Especially seeing I am not at work at the moment and don't see as many people each day as I used to. You would think the chances of catching anything would be much smaller!



Once I get better this time (and I'm aiming for just a couple of days rather than a week, hence my taking it very easy today and tomorrow), I intend to stay much more healthy and not come down with anything for at least the next few months.



Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make that happen?



At least on the bright side, I get to rest up and maybe watch one of my favourite movies today. Think I'll pick one out of my list on Friday night's blog. Which one do you think I should go with?

http://marissawritesablog.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-top-5-favourite-romance-movies.html


See you next time,

xo Marissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...