Friday, October 2, 2009

sleepy blogging...



marissa writes a blog on friday...

So just a quick blog toight as it's 11.24 and I can't wait to go to bed. My bed is so comfy, it's the best bed ever. It beats all the other beds, it's that good - but that's another blog post for another night... tonight's blog is about my addiction to blogging.

You know you're addicted to something when it's 11.30 at night and you still want (no, need) to do it. Even though I don't know how many people read my blog, I still don't want to skip a night because it's become a part of me - it's my stories, my take on things, etc and I feel like I'm having a real conversation with all of you online (although the conversation is a bit quiet on your end usually.... go on, leave me a comment! A nice one hopefully...)

So tonight I am writing this blog even though my eyes are doing that thing where you think your eyes are open... until you open them and realise they were actually shut. There are a couple of risks involved with sleepy blogging though. Here are a couple of things I have had to be careful of tonight:

Making speling erors: Because I am only presing keys once even if the leter is meant to be doubled (hey, it saves time. Besides, it felt like I presed it!

Accidently hitting the caps lock KEY IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE: And being too tired to go back and change it

Typing letters in the worng odrer: it's like my fingers have slowed down but my brain is still going fast, so they aren't quite matching up with each other...

Thinking things I am writing are funny when they may not be: When you are tired, things just seem to be funnier. I am worried that is happening to me tonight and you'll think tonight's blog is rubbish. Although I do have a funny joke to share with you. 'Two cannibals were eating a clown when one turned to the other and said "does this taste funny to you?"

Ok, that's it from me tongiht as I just caught myself with me eyes closed again... and I just saw how I spelt the word 'tonight' at the start of this sentence!

Goodnight everyone.

See you next time,

xo Marissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...