Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Today's post is inspired by this idea.

So here's my Ten on Tuesday for this week:

10 websites I visit everyday: (and how / why I use them)**

  1. Twitter : Where else can I catch up on all the gossip fast and blurt out what's on my mind, all while practicing keeping it short and sweet in 140 characters or less :) Plus I also like to follow the celebs and pretend we're friends. Not in a stalker way, I promise!
  2. Facebook : I use Facebook in 2 ways: a) as my 'real life' version of Twitter (complete with pictures and games), and b) to make sarcastic (and hopefully funny) comments to my husband (usually while he is sitting on the lounge next to me), just because it's fun..
  3. Sunny Mummy : I go on and on about Sunny Mummy all the time. That's because she's that good. For a warm, friendly, influence on Motherhood, this is the place to go.
  4. the Sunny Mummy Sisterhood : For all of us Sunny Mummy fans who want more - we all love Sunny Mummy, and for the price of a take away coffee every week, we get to meet and chat online, meet up in person, share stories, ask for advice and chat as a group with the original Sunny Mummy herself every Wed night. Love it.
  5. My Nutrimetics Store : I love this stuff, so I buy it, and I sell it. I do parties for ladies in my local area, but I have friends and family who don't live close by, so they buy their beauty products from my online shop. Shipping is under $10 and it's open 24/7, so feel free to buy some too if you like quality products at a great price. This product in particular, is gorgeous.
  6. You Tube : I love the beauty tutorials. I know people make fun of them sometimes, but I'll admit it - I'm girly, I love learning new tips and tricks, and I really like the product reviews.. Plus you can subscribe to your favourite channels and when you don't have much time but want to veg out, it's like watching 10 minute tv shows so you can really make the most of your time ;)
  7. My Blog : Come on. You didn't really think I would leave this one out, did you?
  8. Hotmail: It's free and it links to my Iphone. Easy. it probably does more, but that's all I need it for.
  9. Netbank: So easy to do my banking now. I pay bills, send people money, nickname my accounts (I have one called Shoe Money), I even save the trees and get my statements online. And the security is amazing. If only I could insert cheques into the computer and have the money go into my account, then my banking life would be perfect ;)
  10. Google: Oh Google. What would I do without you? Aside from all the regular searches I perform in a day, you are so handy when I'm in the car with the Husband, listening to the radio and we are trying to win the "who sings that song" race against each other. He drives, I Google. So I win.

Now, before you go, I should point out that some of the above are my own pages. Shameless plugs.

I'm not sorry ;) I really do visit them every day!

What are your top 10 most visited websites? Post it in your blog and link it to me, or just list them in a comment below :)

xo Marissa.

2 comments:

  1. My top ten (in no particular order) are:

    Facebook
    Twitter
    Google
    US Mobile
    GCC Website
    Wikipedia
    Hotmail
    News.com
    Netbank
    IMDB

    I live online :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...