- and of course busy!
- afford them
- fit them into my busy schedule
- not feel guilty about using the time for myself
So how do I make sure I get the time to take care of myself?
(Go on, you all know me well enough by now.....)
I make it ROUTINE!
- Monday: Exfoliate Body (in shower)
- Tuesday: DIY Manicure (after shower)
- Wednesday: Pedicure and Eyebrow maintenance (after shower)
- Thursday: At home Micro Dermabrasion (in and after shower)
- Friday: Legs (in shower)
- Saturday: Hair Treatment (in or after shower)
- Sunday: Face Masque and Eye Treatment (after shower)
As you can see, all of the above are completed during or after a shower.
For me, it's the best time. The family already expects me to be unavailable for a while, so an extra 10 minutes doesn't make a big difference to them..
Plus, after (or in) the shower I am warm and relaxed, and my skin, hair etc is in perfect beautifying condition!
I'm all for multi tasking and saving time, and this works beautifully for me :)
What's your beauty routine?