Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas DVD review: "Handy Manny - A Very Handy Holiday"


Ok Handy Manny lovers (I know you're out there), this one's for you!


I received a copy of "Handy Manny - A Very Handy Holiday" to review from Porter Novelli via Aussie Mummy Bloggers and as soon as I put it on, Sophie was spellbound!


Soph's been a Handy Manny fan for quite a while now, and I have to admit, I love the show too.


The Holiday DVD has all the fun parts of the show - Manny (of course), the Tools, the citizens of SheetRock Hills (boy I hope I got that right!), the songs, the fix-it projects and I need to give a special mention to poor Mister Lopart, who is one of my favourites :)


I have already seen the Christmas episode on TV but the New Year's one was new to me. What I love about this DVD is they've kept all the good things about the Handy Manny show and added a holiday feel to it, not just Christmas but other Holidays celebrated as well, and it even has a Tigger and Pooh episode as a bonus feature.


I really like the extra songs in this episode too, adds a bit of Christmas cheer :)


In fact, I think I'll be playing this DVD repeatedly over the festive season. It's bright and happy, pretty to look at and lovely to listen to.


I haven't got a copy to give away, but in the spirit of Christmas giving I have a copy of "Disney's Christmas Favourites" up for grabs if you would like to own it - just comment below and let me know - what's your favourite kids Christmas movie / dvd at the moment?


I'll pick a winner and contact them in 2 weeks - good luck!


xo Marissa


4 comments:

  1. I don't think my little guys have a Christmas DVD ... though I have a good idea for one now ;).It's sure to be a favourite they love tools.

    They know of Handy Manny but I don't think they have watched him.

    My eldest (now 17) loved the Grinch christmas video when he was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should warn you then Trish - once you start on Handy Manny it's very hard to stop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Trish! You have won the giveaway :) Email me at marissaroberts@live.com.au to arrange delivery of your prize xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely information on dvd. Keep it up and content of theis blog is really very enetertaing to read.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...