Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas Movie Review: The Search for Santa Paws

So I have been a very lucky blogger over the past few weeks and have received a number of products to review here on marissa writes a blog.

Very exciting!

I'm going to get right to the point when I do reviews and cover everything I would want to know as simply as possible and be honest about it - after all, that's what I expect when I read reviews on other blogs.

So here goes...

I received a copy of the Christmas movie "The Search for Santa Paws" (thanks to Porter Novelli and Aussie Mummy Bloggers for the review opportunity) and sat down to watch it this weekend, seeing it's almost November, and you all know I like to start my Christmas preparation and celebration early :)

My daughter is only just over a year old, so this movie is definately a bit old for her - I doubt she followed the story line ;) but she loves Christmas decorations and LOVES puppies so she was more than happy to give it a go!

I am definately old enough to follow the story and I really liked it. What's not to like? It has Christmas Spirit, a little bit of drama, the kids and dogs are cute (and the Jamaican dog cracks me up) and it even throws in a song or two.

It basically follows the story of Santa's friendship with puppy Paws, the dramas of their visit to New York and the stories of the people (and dogs) they meet and how they affect them.

I'm not telling you the ending, you'll have to see it yourself, but as far as kids' movies go, I thought it was sweet and will be happy to watch it again.

If you would like to watch The Search for Santa Paws, it will be available to own on November 10, and if you're feeling lucky, visit here again in a couple of weeks to see if you can win my giveaway copy :)

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like another DVD my 4 yr olds would love ...I am a new follower ;).
    Kids & dogs the cute factor is a winning combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! Good luck with the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok everyone, I have received my giveaway copy of Santa Paws - if you would lke to win it, comment below! Any comment (unless it's offensive or spam) will be counted as an entry, and you have until Wed Dec 8 to enter :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...