Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Kmart $20 challenge!

So Kmart have issued us Mummy Bloggers a challenge: to take a look at their online catalogue and find items for our families that we can purchase with $20.
I'll take that challenge - I love shopping, especially online!
And perfect timing, I might add - I have a 3 hr car trip with the family this week, and let's just day my daughter is not fond of her car seat.
I currently pack a HUGE bag of toys and sit it next to her in the car to keep her busy. She goes through it in about 10 mins, so that leaves 2 hours and fifty minutes of entertaining I have to manage on the road...
So let's see if Kmart can help: Can $20 buy me something to keep Sophie busy in the car?
.....
The results are in!
Here's what I found:
  • A travel Activity Set for $15: Perfect as Soph has just discovered a love for colouring in! Should keep her busy for ages...



  • Photo prints for 15c each: I can print out some pics of family and friends and pop them in a little photo album - we'll play a game of 'guess who that is?' - 10 prints should do it!



  • And for Husband and I... a couple of packets of lollies for $1 each: Nothing like a sugar rush to help you handle a family roadtrip ;)

All up that's $18.50.

Well done Mum, if I do say so myself.

Now pass me the lollies and be quiet back there ;)

How would you spend $20 on your family at Kmart?

xo Marissa.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I might have to have a look

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...