Thursday, December 30, 2010

Make Over!

So the blog has just had a make over by Katrina at media mad, and as you can see, it's gorgeous!

Katrina is fabulous to work with, here are some reasons why I love her:

  • Her designs are beautiful, it's like she can read my mind
  • She's really efficient, we communicated via email (on the week of Christmas!) and I never had to wait long for a reply
  • Her personality is just beautiful, so happy and bubbly, I felt like she was a friend straight away and we had never met before
  • You can tell she loves her work
  • She gave me great sugesstions on how to make the most of my blog when I didn't even know to ask about them
  • And the big one...she just made everything REALLY easy

We also gave my Twitter profile a matching design, so pretty!

Check out her site media mad and her blog if you are thinking about giving your website a freshen up or new look. You'll love it :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marissa.... just stumbled across your blog. Love the new look (though I didn't know what it looked like before lol)
    Looking forward to following you and your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...