Thursday, December 16, 2010

My handbag, Borne Naked style


I won this Borne Naked handbag organiser and I am in love with it.

Look at the before and after pics, my bag is so much neater, and I put the most important things in the organizer, so when I need to change bags quickly I just take that part out and put it in the new bag.








It takes 3 seconds. I love it :)

Check out their website at http://www.bornenaked.com/ if you're interested, or Sussan sells them too.

P.S. This post is not sponsored, I just really like them and think you would too :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Interesting sounds like something I could make good use of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...