Sunday, January 23, 2011

what happens when Mum is away...

So I took the day off yesterday to go to a Nutrimetics event in Sydney. I had a great time, and of course missed Ben and Sophie heaps.

Ben and Sophie's grandparents took Soph to swimming and then spent the rest of the day together. She had a ball.

I was, however, very surprised when I saw this:



My girly girl washing Dad's motorbike! I go away for ONE day, and it's motorbike fever at the Roberts house!

Oh who am I kidding? She's so cute :)

But just to clarify Ben, she's too young to ride it. Yes, even if she has a little helmet...

Big thanks to Thea from Do I really Wanna Blog? for helping me add this video :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL Never to young to learn how to look after a Motorbike & when she gets to 11 years old (or maybe its 10 years old now, need to check again) by law she will be allowed to ride on a motorbike.

    Till then it's against the law for her to be on one so you dont need to worry yet.

    Love the video.

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is just too gorgeous!!!

    I have a cute video of my little girl ready to post for tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...