I had a pretty good Valentine's Day this year - I got spoiled with a lovely present from my husband, who gets extra points because he was really sick on Valentine's Day and still managed to wrap up a beautiful little something for me and leave it on my bedside table. I know, he's a keeper :)
I was also very lucky to receive another gorgeous present a couple of days later in the mail - in the form of a product to trial and review for you, my lovely readers!
This little present is the Smart Memory Bra from Lisca.
I received a black one, just like in the picture above. No, that's not me in the picture. I'm curently heavily pregnant so it looks a bit different on me! That said, I am very impressed with how it looks and feels. Here's what I like about it:
- It's pretty, girly and functional all at the same time. I've worn it under dressy clothes and everyday clothes and it works well with both - I don't have another bra that does that. You can also change the straps around to suit whatever top you are wearing.
- It's comfy enough to wear often (and I have worn it a lot over the past week to test it out). I had no issues with the fit, and I could wear it all day without any straps or wires digging into my body. It really does feel nice to wear.
- It features intelligent memory foam: This is cool - when your body temp rises you get a bit of a boost to your cleavage - and I need all the help I can get so I was very happy..
- It comes in red or black so you have no choice but to feel a bit sexy when you wear it. Great for me when I don't have time to wear proper (or any) make up - I still feel really pretty with no effort. Update: the website says you can also get it in Nude now so you can wear it with light clothes too!
- While it doesn't cover every size, it has a pretty decent range: from 10 - 18 and cup size from A - D. I'm right in the middle of this, so it suited me really well.
My favourite thing out of all of those is that I am comfortable but still feel glamorous and girly when I wear it, even while pregnant. That's a huge win in my book!
You can buy these bras from the Lisca website at http://www.smartmemorybra.com.au/ . The site also has some background on the company and a FAQ section if you want to know more about sizing, care, shipping costs, etc.
**I received a complimentary Smart Memory Bra courtesy of Lisca. All opinions expressed are purely my own.