Friday, February 25, 2011

Product Review: Lisca Smart Memory Bra



I had a pretty good Valentine's Day this year - I got spoiled with a lovely present from my husband, who gets extra points because he was really sick on Valentine's Day and still managed to wrap up a beautiful little something for me and leave it on my bedside table. I know, he's a keeper :)


I was also very lucky to receive another gorgeous present a couple of days later in the mail - in the form of a product to trial and review for you, my lovely readers!


This little present is the Smart Memory Bra from Lisca.


I received a black one, just like in the picture above. No, that's not me in the picture. I'm curently heavily pregnant so it looks a bit different on me! That said, I am very impressed with how it looks and feels. Here's what I like about it:


  • It's pretty, girly and functional all at the same time. I've worn it under dressy clothes and everyday clothes and it works well with both - I don't have another bra that does that. You can also change the straps around to suit whatever top you are wearing.

  • It's comfy enough to wear often (and I have worn it a lot over the past week to test it out). I had no issues with the fit, and I could wear it all day without any straps or wires digging into my body. It really does feel nice to wear.

  • It features intelligent memory foam: This is cool - when your body temp rises you get a bit of a boost to your cleavage - and I need all the help I can get so I was very happy..

  • It comes in red or black so you have no choice but to feel a bit sexy when you wear it. Great for me when I don't have time to wear proper (or any) make up - I still feel really pretty with no effort. Update: the website says you can also get it in Nude now so you can wear it with light clothes too!

  • While it doesn't cover every size, it has a pretty decent range: from 10 - 18 and cup size from A - D. I'm right in the middle of this, so it suited me really well.

My favourite thing out of all of those is that I am comfortable but still feel glamorous and girly when I wear it, even while pregnant. That's a huge win in my book!


You can buy these bras from the Lisca website at http://www.smartmemorybra.com.au/ . The site also has some background on the company and a FAQ section if you want to know more about sizing, care, shipping costs, etc.


**I received a complimentary Smart Memory Bra courtesy of Lisca. All opinions expressed are purely my own.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hearing lots of great things about the bra, Marissa. Yours is the clincher. Might just have to go out and buy myself one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the bra makes me look like the model I will buy 10 of them!! Gorgeous!

    If you pop over to my blog you'll find that I've nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award! (Not sure if you're received one already!)

    Hope you'll accept :)
    http://www.calmblueocean.net/2011/02/my-very-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...