Wednesday, March 30, 2011

14 ways I relax



    Image: arztsamui / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


  • Books

  • Magazines

  • Bubble bath

  • Beauty treatment (at home or out)

  • Brunch in a nice cafe (or a McCafe)

  • Glass of wine (alcohol removed atm)

  • Nap

  • Reality TV

  • Blogging

  • Going to the movies

  • The pool

  • Cute Stationary

  • Chocolate

  • Wandering around the shops by myself


    • What helps you relax?


      When was the last time you did anything just for YOU?

      4 comments:

      1. LOVE your list and the fact that you needed to point out the Real cafe or Mccafe ;)

        ReplyDelete
      2. A while ago now Marissa - at least for any length of time.
        Snippets help and can be refreshing but real timeout sadly is a term, a "luxury".
        How annoying it is that "timeout" is a luxury and not a scheduled part of a mothers week.

        have a good weekend
        x
        Lisa

        ReplyDelete
      3. I will add this blog to my favorites, it is great.

        ReplyDelete
      4. All of those things leave me refreshed. Actually anything I can do all by myself without kicking screaming toddler and pre-schooler is a treat. Even a glass of water with lemon and ice sitting at my dining room table with a free coles magazine. Me, the easiest person to please? Yes.

        ReplyDelete

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...