Image: Louisa Stokes / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- After 7 months, you can't reach your feet anymore. Showers and pedicures are not the same.
- It's hard to stand still without getting light headed, so waiting in queues gets tricky. It helps to rock back and forth or stamp your feet... but you do look like a mad woman.
- You make that old person sound whenever you sit down, stand up or roll over - and don't even notice you've done it.
- Leg cramps come from nowhere. Usually at 3am. And the only thing that helps is walking on cold tiles. While your partner (who got you into this in the first place) sleeps peacefully.
- You see baby stuff everywhere. EVERYWHERE. And everything you think or talk about relates to babies. "Oh, you're getting the new iPhone? I saw a baby using an iPhone last week.."
Have any of these happened to you?