Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Review: Bosisto’s EucoFresh Laundry Powder


Bos_EucoFresh_LP


My house is smelling yummy at the moment because I’m trialling Bosisto’s EucoFresh Laundry Powder.

If you haven’t heard of it before, it’s a concentrated laundry powder that smells like Eucalyptus.

I love that smell, it’s really fresh and light and reminds me of those little eucalyptus lollies you can buy :)

I’ll definitely be getting some more of this when I run out. It works really well and it lasts for ages. I do 1 load a day and a 1.5kg box has lasted me well over a month!

Here are some other key points about the laundry powder that impressed me:


  • it’s low allergenic – Sophie and I get a touch of dermatitis and this has not aggravated it at all

  • It’s environmentally friendly

  • You can use it in a top loader (like my machine) or a front loader

  • It’s affordable – you can buy it at Woolworths for RRP $8.99 a box. For me that works out to $8.99 a month which is a big difference to the $12 – 16 I was paying before. That leaves more money for shoes and make up ;)

  • When you open the box, the bag inside is resealable. Great for me as I don’t have a pretty laundry powder jar and it helps keep Soph out of it!

There are heaps of other good points about this stuff that you can read about on their website here. These are the ones most relevant to me, but they are all really good.

Have a look at it next time you’re at Woolworths, it’s worth giving it a go. I’ll be using it again for sure.

If you can’t get to the shops though, you are in luck – I have 6 boxes to give away :)

That’s 6 winners – 1 box for each.

Here's what you need to do:

Required:


  • Comment here and tell me which feature you like best about Bosisto’s Eucofresh Laundry Powder, either from your own experience or from the info on their website

  • Make sure you leave me some way to get in touch with you (email, FB, Blog link, Twitter details, etc). You can email your info privately to me at marissaroberts@live.com.au if you like. If I can’t reach you, your entry won't count, so don't forget!

Optional (1 extra entry for each):

I'll pick a winner from the comments section using random.org and will announce it here in the comments on Tuesday April 5, 2011 so you need to enter by midnight (Sydney time) on Monday April 4, 2011. I'll also contact the winner directly using the contact method from their entry. Please note the prize can only be shipped within Australia.

Send me an email if you have any questions!


** I received 2 complimentary boxes of Bosisto’s EucoFresh Laundry Powder via FGB Natural Products for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are purely my own.

9 comments:

  1. I like that it's low allergenic, my family has sensitive skin.

    I've emailed you my contact details

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comment saying it makes your house smell good - it is one of my top considerations - I love opening the wardrobe and smelling that freshness - also, the price is great!!

    Melodie
    melodie@melodiejohnston.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. and just liked the product on Fbook too!

    Melodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won a box of Bosisto from another giveaway, but I wouldn't mind one more... I like the fresh eucalyptus smell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore eucalytus washing powder. Love the smell and the anti-bacterial too.

    I've liked your page as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that it's hypoallergenic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Robynne, Melodie, Tat, Veronica and Fiona, you are all winners! I'll be in touch with you over the next few days to arrange for your laundry powder to be delivered :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gorgeous smell of it. It's lovely and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to try this one never used it...Cheers

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...