Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Testing Windows Live Writer

I’ve been hearing good things about Windows Live Writer. Apparently it works with Blogger, which is what my blog is run on.

I hear that editing is easier, and adding pictures is quicker.

So I thought I would give it a test.

Let’s see how this blog post turns out!

Don’t mind the random picture It’s one of Sophie when she was about 7 months old :)

sophie 2 

Far out, inserting pictures IS easier! It adds it to wherever my cursor is. Much better than using Blogger which adds pics to the top and then I have to drag them down to where I want them. Sounds like a small thing but believe me, it’s a time saver.

The ultimate test is to see if it affects my blog layout. So I’ll hit publish, and we’ll see what it looks like. I’ll update in the comments :)

4 comments:

  1. Ok so I freaked out a bit when I hit preview because it didn't show the cute heading font that I use for each post. But when I hit published, it worked, so I was worried for nothing!

    All in all, I'm very happy with WLW and will be definately using it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WLW is so much easier than using blogger. I love that you can do so much more with your pictures and text layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing...I am downloading see what happens...but ypur post looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks interesting Marissa! I will have to check it out too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...