Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Beauty Organising Mission

beauty bags

We are renovating our bathroom this week.

I can’t wait to have a shower that doesn’t leak and a bathtub I can fit into ;)

Husband is doing the renovating, my job is to clear out the cupboards before he starts.

Yesterday I took all my beauty / hair / make up stuff out of the cupboard to organise it.

It’s been a while since I went through it, and I definitely had more than I remembered – check out all the bags!

It took about a half hour to go through it, throw away the out of date / empty ones and pack it neatly into categorised bags – skincare, hands, eye make up, lip products, hair stuff, make up brushes etc.

What can I say, I really like organising – maybe a little too much?

How do you store your beauty products?

2 comments:

  1. I have six or seven baskets in my cupboard each one with a different product (moisteriser, tanning stuff, nail polish etc) and then a small desk drawer thing that has 5 or 6 drawers which I put my everyday makeup in.

    I'm trying to convince hubby to start using the other bathroom so that I can take up the whole ensuite with my beauty products lol.

    Have fun renovating :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same! I love organising everything, I have bought some plastic pullout draws from officeworks for all my makeup and all the shower/body stuff is in our bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...