** Before I start, I want to apologise for the Photobucket issues on my blog design at the moment. This is what's happening, hopefully it will be fixed soon!
Image provided by Tat from muminsearch.com
Today I have my first guest post on Marissa Writes a Blog! Big thanks to Tat from mum in search who has written a great piece with ideas on how to handle the mountains of artwork your children make. Perfect timing for me as Sophie has literally just discovered art and craft and the house is already covered!
Check out Tat's blog here for more fun parenting tips and some beautiful real life stories :)
Is your children’s artwork taking over your house?
If your place is anything like mine, it would be full of drawings, paintings and craft projects that you can't (your children won't let you) throw out, but are taking an awful lot of space.
Here is what I do with my kids' art and craft pieces:
- Hang them on the walls.
- Put some in a special folder.
- Recycle them in new projects.
- Throw some out when no one is watching.
- Make special occasions cards from old drawings and paintings.
- Use them as gifts to friends and family.
- Take pictures and post them on my blog for the whole world to admire.
- Whinge to my husband that we need a bigger place with more room for storage.
- And I still have artwork lying around all over the place!