Far out I love Bakers Delight.
First for sending me some hot cross buns to review this week (plus vouchers to give away!).
Second for making them in fruit, mocha and chocolate. Mmmm. Breakfast, Morning Tea, Dessert, they work anytime. Bring on Easter :)
Here's what I liked most about them.
- Fruit: these are soft and doughy and full of sultanas, but no orange peel - good for me, I hate orange peel in fruit buns, it's all you taste. So nice, I'll eat this for breakfast any day.
- Chocolate: these are dark, sticky, and oh so chocolaty. Yum. Great for dessert.
- Mocha: Nice to have a flavour that is light and doesn't overpower my cup of coffee. My favourite for Morning Tea. These were all a hit with everyone last night when we shared them with Sophie's Nan and Pop. And the pic above is what Ben and I had for breakfast this morning.
Jealous? Then go buy some now, you don't have to wait for Easter.
Or enter my giveaway. I have 5x $5 vouchers to give away and they are valid till the end of June 2012.
The rules are the same as usual:
- Comment here and tell me what you would get with your $5 voucher.
- Make sure you leave me some way to get in touch with you (email, FB, Blog Twitter details, etc). You can email your info privately to me at email@example.com if you like. If I can’t reach you, your entry won't count, so don't forget!
Optional (1 extra entry for each):
- Like Bakers Delight on Facebook and/or follow them on Twitter (and comment here to tell me you have)
- Like Marissa writes a blog on Facebook and/or follow me on Twitter (and comment here to tell me you have)
I'll pick a winner from the comments section using random.org and will announce it here in the comments on Tuesday April 12, 2011 so you need to enter by midnight (Sydney time) on Monday April 11, 2011. I'll also contact the winner directly using the contact method from their entry. Please note the prize can only be shipped within Australia.
EDIT: This promotion will now run until midnight (Sydney time) on Monday April 18 and winners will be announced Tuesday April 19.
Send me an email if you have any questions!
** I received complimentary Hot Cross Buns from Bakers Delight for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are purely my own.