Friday, April 15, 2011

Our Mooo Family Calendar

** Before I start, I want to apologise for the Photobucket issues on my blog design at the moment. This is what's happening, hopefully it will be fixed soon!







How cute is that!


I've been looking for one with lots of extra room to write in and didn't really have much luck until I came across this style from Mooo.com.au


I want to give a big thanks to my friend Fi for introducing me to Mooo products, she got Sophie one of their personalised books last Christmas and little Soph loves it - we have to read it everyday!


So, back to the calendar: It has a month per page, lists the dates down on the left side, and then has a column for each family member. So if the husband is going to the football and I'm having a girl's day, we don't have to squash it into one tiny box on the calendar.


See?




Here's a close up:




(Georgie won't be born until June, but I just couldn't leave her out!)


And here's how it looks juggling all our social stuff:




Wow after looking at that, I think I should probably start booking in less social stuff and take it easy now until the baby is born..


Anyway, for me, this layout makes all the difference.


At Mooo, they have heaps of different designs and colours to choose from, they start at $29.95 - you can have a look at them here. And don't worry, if you like the 'grid' calendar format, they make them too, but their ones have heaps more room than your usual calendar :)


It's not just calendars either, they have personalised books, name puzzles, wall stickers (including chalkboard ones) and heaps more.


I'll be back for Birthday and Christmas presents!


Do you use a calendar to keep track of your family / social stuff? What type do you use?


P.S If you want to have a look at how cute the puzzles are in real life, check out this post at the lovely Mumma In Heels blog. You'll love it :)




** I received a complimentary calendar from Mooo for the purpose of this review. My opinions are 100% honest and entirely my own.

4 comments:

  1. I am really noticing how similar we are Marissa...I couldn't live without my calendar which is also set out like this one...a section for each family member is vital in my household :) Great blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that look fabulous!! I have a Georgie too :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried using calendars so many times. It just doesn't work for me. I forget all about them after a few days, maximum a week. And yes, I am one of those people who never remembers birthdays and anniversaries, even if they are written down in my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention!
    The calendars look great. Will have to grab myself one once this bubba is born! (Can't leave them out either!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...