So life has been a whirlwind lately with the new baby.
Even with the husband off work, things are going non stop as we juggle feeding, sterilising, settling, washing, playing and nappy changing for the 2 girls.
I love it and wouldn't have it any other way, but boy is it full on!
I got a bit of a break last Saturday when the Husband took Sophie out to swimming and I got to stay home with baby Georgie. She was having a really cuddly morning so I had no choice but to sit on the lounge for a couple of hours with her and watch a movie ;)
I'd been sent Disney's Tangled to review so this was the perfect opportunity to relax and watch it.
I love Disney animated films because although they are targeted at children there is so much for an adult to enjoy!
I got caught up quickly in the Tangled storyline - Rapunzel with a twist - and the time just flew by.
It manages to be a bit of everything - sweet, funny, exciting, sad, and more.
My 2 favourite parts?
1. The 'bar scene' - I can't give anything away but let's just say there is some singing (well, it is Disney!) and great humor. Those lovable thugs ;)
2. The 'lantern scene' - it was beautiful. I cried a bit (stop judging - it was lovely).
I should also point out that after watching this I now have to new goals in life:
1. To be a princess (obviously)
2. To grow my hair really, really long so I can swish it around princess-like whenever I want. In fact, I have bought hair extensions - but thats another blog post ;)
Tangled is out now at all good DVD retailers for RRP DVD $24.95, Blu-Ray Value Pack $39.95, and 3D Blu-Ray Pack $54.95. Give it a go, you'll love it.
I also have a copy to give away to one lucky reader! Just subscribe to the blog or follow me on Facebook or Twitter and leave me a comment telling me you have subscribed / followed and share what your favourite Disney movie is :)
- Make sure you leave me some way to get in touch with you (email, FB, Blog link, Twitter details, etc). You can email your info privately to me at email@example.com if you like. If I have no way of getting in touch with you, your entry won't count, so don't forget!
- I'll pick a winner from the comments section using random.org and announce it here in the comments on Thursday June 30 , 2011 so you need to enter by midnight (Sydney time) on Wednesday June 29, 2011. I'll also contact the winner directly using the contact method from their entry. Please note the prize can only be shipped within Australia.