Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Meet the new baby: Georgia Clare Roberts



Here she is!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone - family, friends, all you guys out here in blog/facebook/twitter land for your happy comments and well wishes on the new baby. There were so many I couldn't reply to them all personally, and it was so thoughtful of all of you xoxo

Our beautiful Georgia Clare was born June 3 and is just adorable.

I know I'm biased, being her mum, so I have added a few pics to prove the adorable-ness ;)

The photo above is Georgie curled up with her Dad wearing the cute little hat that Beanie Designs sent us to review. How cute is she with a bow! I have some more info on the hat at the end of this post if you are looking for one for your bub or for a gift.

If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen these next pics before, but hey, they're so pretty I know you won't mind me putting them here too:







This photo was taken a few minutes after she was born



This one was taken very late at night when she's at her most snuggly




And here's the photo Sophie took of her foot while visiting us in hospital. I didn't realise she had my iPhone until I found this photo a few days later! These are her new shoes - I guess she wanted to capture the moment ;)


Anyway, we are all getting settled at home now, just enjoying some time together as a little family while the Husband has some time off work. Time is flying by in a beautiful haze of feeding, changing and settling Georgia, and giving Soph some time with Mum & Dad so she still knows she's special too.





Beanie Designs info:



** I received a complimentary baby hat courtesy of Beanie Designs . All opinions expressed are purely my own.


Here's a link to the hat they sent us to review: http://bit.ly/8ApZov


I love it - it's soft and stretchy so Georgie is comfortable wearing it. The pink bow can be taken off easily and I just wash the hat in the machine with the rest of the baby clothes. You can get heaps of different sizes too.


Check out their website at http://www.beaniedesigns.com/ for a look at the whole range of cute baby hats :)

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to your family and you

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Marissa. Georgia is totally adorable!! Enjoy those lovesly (if not sleep deprived) first weeks with your new little person. Such a special time. And welcome to the fabulous mummy to pinks club :) Cazxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is so precious! I love the little beanie - I'm almost tempted to buy one just incase we ever have a daughter.
    Hope you're all doing well and getting some sleep.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. A huge congrats, she is just gogreous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous! Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is adorable!!! Love bubbas and she is a cute one! Glad to see you are doing so well Marissa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious little bundle. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I've been waiting for this announcement. Congratulations! She's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done! She is so beautiful. Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many congratulations. She's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your beautiful girl. Those first few weeks are such a magical time - enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...