Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Product Review: Yankee Candles and how to have the perfect bath time

A couple of weeks ago, after a few full on days, I decided to make Sunday afternoon all about me.

I drew a bubble bath, got out my bath caddy and filled it with wine, chocolate, the latest copy of Madison magazine and a gorgeous Shea Butter and Cedarwood candle from the Aromatherapy Spa Collection at Yankee Candle. SB & C is their stress relief blend and I needed it.

Look how pretty..


 
Except the caddy didn't really work... the magazine was way too close to the candle flame, I kept bumping my knee on the wine glass and my chocolate started to get soggy ;)

So I ditched the caddy, and set it all out like this instead:

Candle on the edge of the bath
 

my daughter's pink bathroom stool

Magazine on my towel on the toilet lid

Bath Caddy on the floor (ditched)
 
... and it was still the perfect bath. An hour later I was majorly stress relieved and ready to face the Wiggles again ;)
 
PS Yankee Candle also has a lovely Lavendar, Ylang-Ylang and Geranium candle that I loved just as much. You can have a closer look at them here, and here's the link to my all time favourite candle style from their website :)
 
** I received some complimentary Yankee Candle samples for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are purely my own.
 

1 comment:

  1. That is exactly how I unwind as well - bliss!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...