When I was asked to review five:am yoghurt it took me a while to decide to do it. The main reason is that Sophie loved yoghurt at 6 months but really hasn't had a taste for it since.
But I wanted to see if this brand would tempt her as the novelty ones (Nestle's Bob the Builder) didn't..
How did it go?
Well, no luck - Soph wouldn't eat it. I think she reason she gave was "I don't really like yoghurt". Don't take it personally five:am... her most popular phrase right now is "I don't really like...."
The husband and I, on the other hand, actually really liked it - especially the mango one. I would buy it in the future.
Here are 5 reasons I like five:am yoghurt -
- It's organic, which means it's free from synthetic fertilisers, hormones, antibiotics and chemical pesticides.
- I like the recipes they have on their website, like this middle eastern lamb and yoghurt stuffed eggplant
- The fruit ones are sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth but not overpowering
- They encourage you to reuse the pack and give you ideas on the website. We put dry pasta in ours and made maracas :)
- It's easy to find: You can buy it at Woolies in NSW. Normally I have no idea where to look for organic stuff, but this was right there in the yoghurt section. I just hope they stock it at Coles soon because I love their online shopping..
If you give it a try I would love to know what you think of it and how you reuse your container :)