Friday, October 14, 2011

A BIG weekend!



This weekend the Husband wants to play golf.

I want to go to the Activate Expo.

We also have swimming lessons, a family catch up, regular housework and jobs to do and somewhere want to find time to just relax. But we only have 48 hours!

It's really important to us that we both follow our own interests - after all, these are the things that make the person you fell in love with who they are! 

So to fit it all in this weekend we are taking turns: I'll go to the Expo on Saturday after Soph's swimming lesson, and take as much time as I like. Husband will go to golf on Sunday for as long as he likes while I take the girls to my family catch up and gossip over tea and (hopefully!) cake.

The girls will have a ball because they get special time with each of us.

We will spend Saturday and Sunday night relaxing at home together having couple / family time.

And I'll be ditching my to do list.

.......

Ok I can't back that up, I love my To Do lists - but I'll keep it to 5 items or less, I swear!

What are you doing this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marissa

    I've missed you lovely lady.

    I've been a wee bit busy on the blog and life passes by too quick.
    Wet weather will cancel our sport for tomorrow morning :(
    and there is just a lot of "stuff" to do this weekend.

    Getting ready for ProBlogger conference next week too.

    Have a wonderful time together whatever you end up doing

    x Loulou

    (ps did you know I have a giveaway going at the moment if you are interested in entering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys have things very well organised. On that note I'm loving the new blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...