Friday, October 14, 2011

Where's Marissa?

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog, have you missed me?

Don't worry, I haven't been slacking off... I've been here.


It's my new blog, where I share hints, tips and stories on how to live a calm, organised lifestyle.

Organising is my biggest passion apart from my family and lately I have found myself writing more Busy Mum Tips than anything else. The thing is, I want to help everyone, not just busy mums, but busy people :)

So while I'll still be blogging the same amount, I'll be sharing the content across the 2 blogs.

Here, I'll be posting mainly my family and every day life stories, but to be honest I think you'll see a bit of a crossover here and there. I'll also be linking to each blog from the other when the content applies to both blogs.

I hope you will join me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...