Thursday, November 24, 2011

Review and Giveawy: Busby Pure Tissue Oil



I've been using Busby Tissue Oil over the last few weeks in an effort to get rid of pregnancy stretch marks and rehydrate my skin.


I've got really sensitive skin - I burn after 10 mins in the sun, stretch marks show easily and just don't go away, and my skin gets really dry to the point where it can feel like paper :(

I enjoy trying lots of different lotions and creams to help this (I just like the whole pamper / day spa feeling!) but I haven't really tried oils before so I was pretty happy to give this one a go.

I've been using the product for around a month now. Here are my results:


Stretch Marks: Still there..Even though I have heard a lot of good things about this oil, I think I'll just have to accept that I'll never be in a bikini. Oh well. Heaps of other nice swimmers out there anyway ;) I have heard others have had amazing results though and you can find other reviews from Lucy here, Erin here and Monique here


Skin Hydration: This was a real winner for me. It worked straight away, my skin feels great. I thought using an oil for a moisturiser would be greasy and get all over my clothes but it absorbs really well, doesn't clog up my skin and has made a really big difference to how my skin feels - and it smells beautiful :)


Massage: I've used it as a massage oil on my neck and LOVE it. My neck is always out because I sleep on 2 pillows and any other oil I've used for this has left me with greasy hair - this one didn't at all.



If you'd like to try Busby Pure Tissue Oil for yourself you can buy it from pharmacies for $17.95 and I also have 3 to give away!

Just leave me a comment here on the blog to tell me what you would use it for and then 'like' the Busby Facebook page

Here's the fine print:
  • Make sure you leave me some way to get in touch with you (email, FB, Blog link, Twitter details, etc). You can email your info privately to me atmarissaroberts@live.com.au if you like. If I have no way of getting in touch with you, your entry won't count, so don't forget!
  • I'll pick a winner from the comments section using random.org and announce it on the blog on Monday December 5, 2011 so you need to enter by midnight (Sydney time) on Sunday December 4, 2011. I'll also contact the winner directly using the contact method from their entry. Please note the prize can only be shipped within Australia.
Send me an email if you have any questions!

** I received a complimentary sample of Busby Pure Tissue Oil to review. All opinions expressed are purely my own.


Aussie Giveaway Linky
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses

27 comments:

  1. Sounds good- I would love to get rid of my stretchies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to give it a go on my stretch marks and my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a bad scar on my knee (souvenir from a ski accident when I was 14). I would love to try this product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me thinks my spider veins and scars would appreciate this oil! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Massage oil sounds lovely!

    theaussiemommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great product! I'll use it for my scar on my chin!

    (Pauline Tan - paoling725@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try it out on my stretch marks and dry, dry knees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations stayday! You won! I'll be in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maz and This Mummy Maze, you won too! I'll be emailing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire
    someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thank you

    Look into my web-site :: cheap computer desks 2013

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
    which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Also visit my website :: laptops under 300

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent way of explaining, and nice post to take information regarding my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in institution of higher education.


    Here is my blog reduce cellulite diet exercise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed
    and I hope you write again very soon!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - skinception

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've take note your stuff prior to and you're just too wonderful.

    I actually like what you have received right here, certainly like what you are stating and the way during
    which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise.
    I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is actually a terrific
    website.

    Here is my web-site - http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/skinception-eyelasticity-review-get-rid-of-dark-circles-new-information-193631.htm

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to
    say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!


    Also visit my blog: herbal male enhancement patches

    ReplyDelete
  16. All types of men tend to be lured to males who cheat or beat.
    A guy whom beats up his partners isn't going to expose himself that way..."Hi I'm Gary and I love to overcome
    the stool out of the woman we have relationships with.

    How about you being my personal following target?
    " In the beginning these are typically really passionate, affectionate, passionate. They treat you love a queen the company gain not only YOUR faith but the faith of those around you. The company display up at the door to take you to a "posh" establishment and not merely choose they need candy and flowers for you even so they additionally need small bouquets for the mother and sibling because well...for dad they have a 12 pack of his preferred brew. The company wine you and dine you and although they "try" to be sexual they end when you say no. The company earn your confidence and you feel protected with them...until the one evening you're out shopping with one of your pals as well as label your home every hour regarding the hr until you get home. The bit you're home they show up on your own doorstep, start asking questions, for which you went whom you saw and had been there any different guys? The company start to control the every movement. Choose you to get the job done, and bring you home. The company even choose so far as to fix you lunch and bring it to you to ensure that you will definitely become obligated to have lunch with them rather than pals at work. From there it escalates...

    My web site; online dating directory

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good post. I am facing a few of these issues as well.

    .

    Feel free to visit my blog her solution or provestra

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and
    let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its
    a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

    Look into my website :: Email Signature Creator

    ReplyDelete
  19. Right away I am going to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast
    coming over again to read more news.

    Here is my blog post :: email templates for gmail

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this site, and piece of writing is actually fruitful for me, keep up posting these articles.

    My web page Sample email Templates

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A number of my blog visitors have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?

    my blog post ... free email templates

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good day very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .
    . Wonderful .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
    I am glad to find so many useful info right here in the publish, we want develop extra
    techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .

    My blog :: male dominated

    ReplyDelete
  23. Advantageously, the posting is truly actually the greatest topic on curing acne naturally.
    I concur with the conclusions and will excitedly get excited to the long-term upgrades.
    Simply saying many thanks will not simply become enough, for the great clarity in your very own writing.

    I am going to instantly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of
    any updates.

    Feel free to visit my web site - diet and acne

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hurrah! Finally I got a weblog from where I be able to actually take useful information concerning my study and knowledge.


    Here is my web blog drum beat

    ReplyDelete
  25. As the admin of this site is working, no doubt very quickly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.



    Stop by my site ... email templates

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great article! This is the type of information that are meant to be shared
    across the web. Disgrace on the seek engines
    for now not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and
    seek advice from my web site . Thank you =)

    my blog post; home projector

    ReplyDelete
  27. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...