Monday, April 23, 2012

Company Review: Groupon




So last week the people from Groupon asked me to check out their site and review it.

To be honest, I didn't have to think about it for long - I am more than happy to spend time looking at shopping deals online and call it work, especially when I find deals I would actually use, like:
There's even a wedding deal in the Hunter Valley for $3999 instead of $10,250 - Don't worry Husband, I won't be needing this one, but I hope my bride-to-be friends check out that deal before it ends in a few days.


Gorgeous!


Even if you miss these deals, more come up regularly so it's worth subscribing and getting the email updates - I did and I get a few emails a day now that are tailored to suit me. Happy with that :)

Groupon is powered by Westfield, which I am really impressed with because I love Westfield. I really, really love Westfield :) So I know there will be plenty of great things for me to look at!

Head over here to have a closer look at Groupon - the website is really easy to use, if you're anything like me, I think you'll really like it :)


Credits:


  • This post is proudly sponsored by Groupon - I was invited to try the service and paid to publish this post if I was happy to do so. I was happy, I've signed up for the regular updates, and I bought the coffee special :)
  • Images for this post were taken with permission from the Groupon website



4 comments:

  1. I've been subscribed to Groupon (amongst a few others) and love receiving the deals in my inbox! I've purchased a few, and my mum finds great deals that suit her regularly. Great savings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like they how they have deals at a big range of prices and you can select your town, I'll be using them again :)

      Delete
  2. I've been subscribed to Groupon (amongst a few others) and love receiving the deals in my inbox! I've purchased a few, and my mum finds great deals that suit her regularly. Great savings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's difficult to find experienced people for this topic, but you sound like you know what you're
    talking about! Thanks
    My site skin lightening cream

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...