So last week the people from Groupon asked me to check out their site and review it.
To be honest, I didn't have to think about it for long - I am more than happy to spend time looking at shopping deals online and call it work, especially when I find deals I would actually use, like:
- $5 for 5 coffees at Dreamy Donuts (save $11) at different locations, including one just near me - guess where I'm going this week..
- $99 for a Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening treatment in Melbourne (I've seen these between $250 - $600 elsewhere)
- $19 for a Shellac Manicure in Sydney (instead of $45)
There's even a wedding deal in the Hunter Valley for $3999 instead of $10,250 - Don't worry Husband, I won't be needing this one, but I hope my bride-to-be friends check out that deal before it ends in a few days.
Even if you miss these deals, more come up regularly so it's worth subscribing and getting the email updates - I did and I get a few emails a day now that are tailored to suit me. Happy with that :)
Groupon is powered by Westfield, which I am really impressed with because I love Westfield. I really, really love Westfield :) So I know there will be plenty of great things for me to look at!
Head over here to have a closer look at Groupon - the website is really easy to use, if you're anything like me, I think you'll really like it :)
- This post is proudly sponsored by Groupon - I was invited to try the service and paid to publish this post if I was happy to do so. I was happy, I've signed up for the regular updates, and I bought the coffee special :)
- Images for this post were taken with permission from the Groupon website