Saturday, April 28, 2012

McFail..


We got McDonalds for lunch today after we finished our grocery shopping.

I'm not sure, but I think the staff may have been new. Hadn't made a Big Mac before..

When we got home and unpacked our food, this is what the Big Mac looked like:

McFail


Bread, meat cheese.

I was surprised considering how confident McDonalds was, sticking a 100% quality sticker on it?!?

Am I the only one that still remembers the McDonalds ad from years ago?

"Two-all-beef-patties-special-sauce-lettuce-cheese-pickles-onions-on-a-sesame-seed-bun"

Do you remember that ad?





5 comments:

  1. I remember that ad !! (showing my age) lol .... Bit of a sad looking burger you have there :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm not the only one who remembers, thanks Beck! Luckily it was still tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes!! Yes I remember it and that is totally not it! Did you take it back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a Subway ones with grilled chicken breast... didn't open it until we drove off and then I discovered that they forgot to put the chicken in. So it could be worse...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...