If you've had one too many cartoons in your house lately, this DVD is a great option.
I road tested Dino Dan with my gorgeous 4 year old nephew Seth and my almost 3 year old daughter Sophie.
Soph's more of a Barbie girl (or Wibbly Pig), but as you can see, dinosaurs are winners in Sethie's book!
What I love about this DVD?
- I found it quite educational and interesting, learned a few new dino facts myself! So it's great for older and younger kids
- It's a nice change from cartoon format
- The concept is adorable: Dan is a boy who, when dealing with a problem thinks about how dinosaurs would act if it happened to them, and then comes up with a theory or experiment to try and solve it - adorable.
If you have a little boy or girl in your family who loooves dinosaurs, this is a great one for them! You can buy Dino Dan here.
I also have 1 copy to giveaway - to enter, just comment below and tell me who you want to win it for!
You have until midnight (Sydney time), Saturday, May 26 to enter, and I'll announce the winner on the blog shortly after. Good Luck!
Don't forget the fine print:
- Prize to be shipped within Australia
- It's a game of skill so I'm looking for an original and creative answer - have fun!
- Make sure you leave me a way to get in contact with you if you win - email address, Twitter / FB details, etc. Post here in comments or email them privately to me at email@example.com :)