Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What I Wore: Easy Sunday party dressing

Here's what I wore to a family get together on Sunday!

Shoes from Payless Shoes
Jeans from Suzanne Grae
White shirt from KMart
White singlet (underneath) given to me from a friend
Necklace from Equip
Blazer from Temt

Find something similar with ShopStyle:

Do you do What I Wore posts?

Want to join the What I Wore linky?

Here's how it works:

  • The 'What I Wore' linky goes live every Tuesday and stays open for the week
  • To join in, go to the latest What I Wore blog post and link up your blog post with a pic of you wearing your favourite outfit for the week (use the linky tool below)
  • Make sure you link to the specific post, not just your blog address, so we can see your outfit by clicking on the link, instead of having to search through your blog to find it :)
  • Add the  "What I Wore" button to your blog on the same page as your post:

What I Wore



That's it! Any questions, just comment below or email me at marissaroberts@live.com.au

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. In addition, lemon juice extractor benefits solution once and
    should wake up the whole family! The Himalayan people, in Thailand, for thousands of
    years.

    My webpage Breville BJE510XL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...