Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What I Wore: Hanging out with the kids at Mum's

I take my kids to visit my mum for a whole day every Thursday.

They get to play with their cousins as well and it's very cute!

I wore this, so I could feel pretty but still be able to get down on the floor for playing, changing nappies, picking up thousands of toys after Soph was finishes with them, etc..




Shoes from KMart 
Leggings from  KMart
Denim Skirt an old maternity one (but look how cute it is!)
Black shirt from KMart
Hmmm, seeing a pattern ?!?
Orange Scarf from a little shop at Westfield that I can't remember the name of (sorry!)
Earrings from Michael Hill
Headband from the same shop as the scarf (What is that shop's name?!?)

Find something similar at Shopstyle:



Do you do What I Wore posts?

Want to join the What I Wore linky?

Here's how it works:

  • The 'What I Wore' linky goes live every Tuesday and stays open for the week
  • To join in, go to the latest What I Wore blog post and link up your blog post with a pic of you wearing your favourite outfit for the week (use the linky tool below)
  • Make sure you link to the specific post, not just your blog address, so we can see your outfit by clicking on the link, instead of having to search through your blog to find it :)
  • Add the  "What I Wore" button to your blog on the same page as your post:
What I Wore

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marissa! Thanks so much for letting me join in with your what I wore link up!

    Personally- I LOVE me some kmart threads!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...