Saturday, August 11, 2012

My 3 Favourite Movies of All Time

I LOVE movies.

I would happily watch one every day if I had a couple of extra hours available! As it is, I make sure I have time to watch at least one a week, at the movies or on TV / DVD.

My top 3 movies of all time are:

One Fine Day: with Michelle Pfeiffer and George Clooney. I must have seen this 7 or 8 times with my best friend when it first came out. Seriously, it's lovely. It made me love rainy days. And New York. And now I have it on DVD and my iPad and it's my fallback movie if I can't sleep..

Mr & Mrs Smith: With Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I love the story, the action, Angelina's hair.. everything. Except Vince Vaughan (sorry Vince).

Le Divorce: with Naomi Watts and Kate Hudson. This is a cute little movie about 2 american girls living in France - I think it's based on a book. Love the story and how pretty France is in it :) Plus this is one I saw with a dear friend who passed away unexpectedly a few years ago, so it will always be one that reminds me of her. Amazing how a movie can do that..

What are your 3 favourite movies of all time?


Photobucket


P.S. I can't guarantee all names have been spelled correctly on this post and I'm in a bit too much of a hurry to Google them tonight as we're about to watch a movie. So, George, Michelle, Brad, Angelina, and everyone else - if you're reading this post, let me know if you need me to change anything  ;)

1 comment:

  1. My favourite 3 movies of all time are very similar really.

    Number 1 is Grease. Always have, and always will be. It changed my life that movie, made me who I am today. Its why I love music so much.

    2. Rock of ages. This was suprisingly an amazing movie.

    3. Would have to be either one of the Ace Ventura's or Austin Powers. Laughter is such a big part of my life. And these movies really set in stone my love of silly humour from such a young age. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...