Monday, October 8, 2012

How often do you say these things at your house?



So baby Georgia is getting more & more grown up every day!
She's gorgeous (of course!) but I'm finding myself using these phrases on a regular basis:

  • "No touching please, just watching.." (TV)
  • "That's not for eating, that's for playing.." (any toys)
  • "Chairs / beds / lounges are for bottoms, bellies or backs - NOT for standing on.." (furniture)
  • "Foot off the table please" (you guessed it..)
There's a reason we call her Cheeky! Or maybe she's cheeky because we call her that... chicken & egg?

x Marissa

1 comment:

  1. I've given up on the furniture not being for standing, or jumping. Sometimes my mum watches on skype and freaks out at my kids' use of furniture. And they can touch the TV as much as they like... as long as they keep their fingers away from my computer screen ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...