Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm going spooky this year..




This year I'm getting into Halloween at our house :)

That's right, Halloween - even though I live in Australia.

I know not everyone thinks we should embrace it, and it's not a tradition over here, blah, blah, blah ;)

I can't lie - I'm in it for the fun factor. The craft with my kids, the dress ups, and maybe, just maybe, a couple of spooky home made treats!

We won't be trick-or-treating though, mainly because my girls are a bit young, the neighbours aren't really into it, and I'd be too tempted to eat Sophie & Georgia's lollies anyway..

I'll be joining in on Dannie's Halloween Blog Hop every Wednesday, so if you want to get spooky with us, you are totally welcome xx

This week I've dressed up my profile pic thanks to Pickmonkey.com!

This is the standard pic I use on almost everything online, especially stuff for Beautifully Organised.

Here's the before:



And here's the after:



Love it!

So tell me, are you doing Halloween this year? Do you think we should in Australia?

x Marissa

Linking up with Dannie!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! :-) Must try Pickmonkey.com A.S.A.P and have a play round with it for next week lol.
    Thanks for linking up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You little bubba is soo cute!!! Will you make special costumes for your kids for Halloween?

    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...