Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New YouTube channel



I don't know why I decided to delete my original personal YouTube channel, but now that I have I really miss it!

While I LOVE doing my weekly videos over at Beautifully Organised, I need a space where I can chat about things that aren't to do with organising - family stuff, hair, make up, what I'm eating, what I'm reading, just every day stuff that doesn't really fit over at the organising blog :)

If you would like to watch my quick hello video on my new personal channel, click below!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is great! It really shows me where to expand my blog. I think that sometime in the future I might try to write a book to go along with my blog, but we will see.Good post with useful tips and ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is among the most vital information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...