Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Card Colouring with Sophie


Soph helped me with our Christmas cards this year - we got some great colouring in ones through my friend Amy and they were a big hit with Sophie! Ok, I admit it - I loved colouring them too ;)

It was a nice way to personalise our Christmas cards this year, and a nice way for Soph and I to spend some time together while Georgia napped.

Here's how they turned out:




Lovely! 

I take no responsibility for the messages inside though - Sophie asked if she could decide what we would say, and I wrote them word for word, and added a warning message to the back of each envelope:




So Christmas cards are done for the year! 

What are you up to this week?


Photobucket

Linking up with Jess for the first time!



Credits:

This post isn't sponsored, and all products were purchased by me. if you're keen to check out Amy's cards, you can see more on her Facebook page here :)


5 comments:

  1. FABULOUS way to do Christmas Cards.. I will be looking out for them for next year for my daughter!

    How cool are they!! Definitely unique and personal!!!


    #teamIBOT was here to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of having the little ones join in with Christmas cards - I was undecided about cards this year - finally gave in to nostalgia and sent them out last Friday

    I'll have to think up a way to get my boys involved next year
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great idea! I may make one too myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its so cute when kids choose their own messages. Makes it even better :)
    Thanks for linking today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Τhiѕ is rеally іntеrestіng, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shаreԁ yοur site in my socіаl netwoгks!
    Check out my web site ... flex belt coupon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...