Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Just a quick post today to say Happy New Year :)

We've had a stressful week with Sophie breaking her arm (falling off a swing) on Boxing Day and needing 3 days in hospital with surgery.. then poor Georgia burning her fingers last night on her mashed potato (I felt terrible - it was a lot hotter than I thought it was and she got them in there just as we were about to test it!).

Our local hospital is full of kind, understanding, helpful people - staff, volunteers and other parents - we are so grateful to them :)

The girls are in great spirits and handling it all really well - better than I think I would have in their shoes!



I do want to say a big thank you to Ben, our family, friends - all of you for your support and well wishes while all of this was happening - you are amazing xx

So, in light of the stressful week, the new year brings with it a sense of new beginnings and hope (aw, I sound like a movie) and I'm going to make the most of it!

Here are my resolutions for 2013:

I'm aiming for life to be:

  • Happy
  • Healthy
  • Balanced
..and of course I'll still be finding ways to make life easy as a busy mum :)

I'd love to know your resolutions! Comment below and let me know what they are - or if you don't do them, let me know what you are most excited about this New Year :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Marissa!!! Hope the arm and fingers are better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at them... Cute little troopers!
    I hope mummy is okay now too!
    Happy new year to you and your gorgeous family!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...