Sunday, February 10, 2013

Does anyone else feel like their kids are growing up way too fast?


On one hand, I'm loving that Georgia can walk, talk, feed herself, and play well with her sister.

On the other hand... I do miss those baby cuddles sometimes! And Soph is getting so independent!

But 2 children is enough for us I think, so I'll just have to embrace the fun stuff the kids do now that they're growing up, like:

Georgia learning how to do headstands (thanks Ben for teaching her that one!)


.. and Soph's growing obsession with craft (ok, I'll admit it, I love the craft too)


And it is nice not to have to sterilise baby bottles anymore!

How about you - do you miss the baby days in your family (or are you in them now?)

x Marissa

4 comments:

  1. I slightly miss some baby days, the cuddles, seeing them sleep in a cot with the dummy, when now they look so big in a bed. Now i'm just embracing every day with my two, and enjoying the moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still call my almost 2 year old the 'fat baby'. It's not until I look at baby photos of my little one I realise how much she's changed.

    I don't miss the frequent waking of the baby days. But I do miss the lack of mobility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost never write remarks, but i did a few searching
    and wound up here "Does anyone else feel like their kids are growing up way too fast?".
    And I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Could it be just me or does it appear like a few of the remarks appear as if they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on additional online social sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of every one of all your communal pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Check out my blog - reverse hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful beat ! I ωish tο аpprentiсe while уou
    amеnd your web site, hοw could i subscrіbe for a blog wеb site?

    The aсcount helped me а acceptablе
    deal. I haԁ been a little bit aсquainted
    of this yοur bгoadсast offerеd bright clear idea

    Hеre is my blog post: Abc Wooden Blocks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...