Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easy Easter Bunny Craft!



We got into some very cute and very simple Easter craft today!

The girls loved it and I did too :)


Here's how we made them:

1. Grab a small paper plate and paint the inner circle pink (we also put glitter around the edge)


2. When it's dry, cut the paper plate in half (now you have bunny ears!)


3. Now take a large paper plate and draw your bunny face on in thick black texta



4. Then just staple your ears to the large plate and your bunny is done!


The girls painted theirs pink, purple & blue..




I think they look fantastic! Here's Soph with hers:


Happy Easter from all of us!

x Marissa

Linking up with the awesome:

3 comments:

  1. Hi, this weekend is nice in favor of me, as this time i am reading this
    great educational piece of writing here at my residence.


    Also visit my website hao123

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include approximately all important infos.
    I'd like to look more posts like this .

    my webpage - sian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got myself thе GreenSmokе starteг kit, as my sister wаs а sаtisfied customer.

    I fοund thе taste hаѕ beеn
    pretty good, аs well aѕ the menthol ωas eхtremely realistic.
    I've had issues with the battery/cartridges going out quickly, so I considered I'd buy the sο-called "Rolls Royce"
    of e-cigs, the White Fog up Cirruѕ 3, and should say that
    thesе people tаste such as burning peanuts!
    They don't previous any longer, they will taste such as nuts using up on an available flame, and they WHISTLE when you breathe in! I'm very
    disaрpointеd i ѕpent 3 х the money about the Whitе Cloud, and I
    desire that I can come back my system. GreenSmοke is
    the stratеgy to use.

    My webpagе: teachershaveclass.org

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...