Sunday, May 5, 2013

Giggling, Hooting and Crafting with Sophie

Soph aka Hootabelle

The other day Soph and I had a great time with the new Giggle & Hoot magazine :)

We got sent a free copy to review here on the blog and we're already fans of Giggle & Hoot so it was an easy yes to the offer!

Here are a few pics of what we got up to:



  • Soph coloured in her own mask - I think it was meant to be Hoot but she's a Hootabelle fan ;)
  • We loved putting the felt Hoot together
  • Soph and I cut out the door hanger and she wrote her name on it
Plus there were stickers, drawing activities, and heaps more :)

This is a great magazine to take with you anywhere you need to keep the kids busy - I'd take it with me if we were going to a restaurant, doctor's office, or anywhere else I need to keep the girls amused without being too noisy.

If you're looking for your own copy, you can grab it for $5.95 - it's on sale from April 17 from ABC Shops, centres, online and newsagencies nationally.








3 comments:

  1. I've a lot of those inpiration pictures for an area I'd like to put a garden
    drop or craft drop...I've a shelf at the back in the house I take advantage of now but it really is usually a mess...wish I experienced a door to close it up when i'm in
    planting mode. wonderful pictures I've several of these on my pinterest and i did a publish last summer on it..pleased summer to you..
    Gabrielle lately posted..Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, what do you think, it it really worth the hype ?

    my weblog; arrow apex metal garden shed reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheap Burberry Handbags These furnishings can be a good choice.

    The artist material moisture from feet, keep it
    cold and dry. What lots of people are finding are imitation,
    fake UGG Boots.

    Also visit my web page; louis vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Situated at the fringe of short distance to city, Sant Ritz at Potong Pasir (Singapore)
    in District 13. the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...